Hello everyone, today I offer you a recipe that you can make only today. No, I'm kidding even with a few days delay or a few weeks this recipe will seduce you !
This is a recipe that is very simple to make even if at first glance it may seem complex. I made it with children, it really doesn't require experience and the rendering is just beautiful !
Necessary time to make the cake : about two hours
Age for children to make this recipe : from 3-4 years.
- A round mold
- A salad bowl
- A spatula
Ingredients for the cake :
- 200 grams of dark chocolate dessert
- 200 grams of butter
- 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 25 grams of cornstarch
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Put the dark chocolate and the butter to melt in a saucepan.
3. Add sugar, eggs and starch.
4. Pour the batter into the mold.
5. Put in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes.
6. Leave to cool and unmold the fondant onto a wire rack.
Ingredients for the chocolate ganache :
- 150 g of dark chocolate
- 10 cl of liquid cream
1. Put the chocolate in a bowl.
2. Add the liquid cream.
3. Pour the ganache over the cake.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Ingredients for decoration :
- Chocolate trays
1. Take the fondant out of the fridge.
2. Cut a part to make the tail of the fish.
3. Decorate with your smarties and trays.
- Decorate at the last moment so that the trays do not harden.
- This fondant can also be made without ganache.
- You can replace the smarties as well as the trays with other things, the main thing is that the fish is recognizable.
This recipe is really excellent, it's not an April Fool's joke for once !